Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Meme

I was tagged for a meme by Waterfall. I've never done one before, so we'll see what happens...


The "4" Meme

4 jobs you've had:

1. Hot Shot Investment Banker
2. Campus Security
3. Database Administrator
4. Papa John's Pizza Shift Manager

4 movies you could watch over & over:

1. Casablanca
2. Office Space
3. Walk
4. Monty Python's Holy Grail

4 places you've lived:

1. Cranford, NJ
2. Raytown, MO
3. Plaquemine, LA
4. Stockton, CA

4 TV shows you love to watch:

1. Stargate SG-1
2. Veronica Mars
3. Smallville
4. The Biggest Loser (Although I'm not sure that's on anymore. When it was on, I loved watching it)

4 places you've been on holiday:

1. The Appalachian Trail
2. The Pacific Crest Trail
3. Alaska
4. Vancouver Island

4 websites you visit daily:

1. google.com
2. weather.com
3. myspace.com
4. craigslist.com

4 of your favorite foods:

1. applesauce
2. bagels (really, it's any bread product, but bagels are my favorite. Of that category, NJ bagels win.)
3. berries
4. popcorn

4 places you'd rather be:

1. In a house with air conditioning (we're on the downside of a heat wave)
2. In the woods
3. At the beach
4. In Colville, working on our property

4 lucky people to tag:

I'm new to this blogging world, so I'm going to pick the only blogging people I know (and I know I can't tag waterfall again...). Hopefully at least one person will respond...

1. Double I
2. Gloves
3. Bear Bag
4. Batteries Included

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! you tagged me... crazy... Pepperjack and I are soon to head out to Isle Royale..huge island with a crap ton of moose in lake superior.. we can't wait... I'll post pics i'm sure when we get back..
~
hasta..