Sunday, February 12, 2006

Grad School Interview

So after a couple weeks of feeling sick and imagining that I won't get into grad school, I got my letter for my interview yesterday. I did a little dance by the mailbox, then nearly threw up when I realized that I would have to talk to people. Hali said she'll help me pick out an outfit to wear. We'll have to make a date soon. I'm starting to fantasize, but I need to hold off until I actually get in. Either way, I have an interview, and I don't have to go to work on Friday!

In other news, my wonderful hubby bought me an Ipod for valentine's day. I have to be very careful not to break the bank downloading music from Itunes now. It will be difficult.

We're off for the "Worst Day of the Year Ride" today. Luckily, it's supposed to be sunny & in the 50's. We're doing the 40 mile loop to Hillsboro. The Lucky Lab will be a welcome sight when we're done.

No comments: