Friday, February 17, 2006

The Grad School Interview

So my interview was at 10am this morning. I drove to the Sunset Transit Center to take the MAX in, since PSU is downtown & I didn't want to search for a place to park or deal with traffic. I was expecting to get on the 8:57 train, which would give me plenty of time to get there. It didn't come. Neither did the 9:05 train. I didn't wait around to see if the 9:12 train was coming. I hobbled back to the car (did I mention it's 28 degrees and windy today?) because I couldn't feel my feet & drove in. Surprisingly, there was no traffic & I got to campus quickly. I found a parking space, but I needed to put money in the meter. I had dumped all my change on the table last night for the tip at dinner. I searched my car and surprisingly found enough money for two hours.

The interview wasn't too terrible. I feel like I could have said more intelligent stuff, but I think that as long as I said enough intelligent stuff for them to write down, it doesn't matter how many "um's" and "uh's" I said. Right? Either way, I'll know in three weeks.

No comments: