Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things I'm Thankful For

It's nearly Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd post what I'm thankful for. Here goes:
  • Hiking the PCT (it's where I met my honey).
  • Kingston giving Navigator that beer in Snoqualamie and convincing him to stay an extra night ('cause that's the night I hiked into town).
  • The fact that our roof has been re-shingled.
  • The new tires on Grey Eagle.
  • The fact that Grey Eagle is still running (and hopefully will run until I get a job and we can buy a new car)
  • My nieces and nephews (even though I don't see them that often).
  • My siblings.
  • My parents and grandmothers.
  • My coworkers.
  • My classmates.
  • My husband (of course!). He's the most wonderful man in the world.
  • Double I.
  • Teatree.
  • All my hiking buds.
  • All of my non-hiking friends.
  • My kittens (past, present & future).
  • My Grandpa.
  • Ann Ness.
  • Being in grad school.
  • Lucy, Scott, Chase & Charlotte.
  • Have I mentioned my honey?
  • Lara Bars.
  • The foot warmers my husband made me three years ago.
  • The fact that I haven't had a cavity in my life.
  • The fact that I haven't had an incurable disease.
  • The fact that I was born in a 1st world country.
  • The fact that I don't have a disability.
  • The fact that I CAN backpack long-distance trails and ride my bike to work.
  • Iyengar Yoga.
  • My babes at work.
  • My focus child & focus family.
  • The team at my practicum site.
  • Central Heat & Air
  • Moving to Portland.
  • Being alive.

That's the short list. I have more, but I need to get back to my homework. This term has kicked my ass. I've heard that this is the hardest term. Let's hope so.

No comments: