Monday, June 05, 2006

Navigator's Birthday

Friday was Navigator's birthday (that's my hubby). I spent the day with our friend Double I Foreigner and we bought special birthday outfits at Goodwill which we wore to the Rose Festival. We had a theme: 80's-type graphic T-shirts and pin striped pants.


At D.I's house before the Rose Festival

The great thing about Portland is that if you walk down the street looking like this, you won't get shot. In fact, some people might think it's the next new trend.

I wore a side ponytail, Napoleon Dynamite style! It was great fun, although the Tilt-a-Whirl was a bit of a let-down. I can't believe we paid 7 tickets for that ride!

Here are some more pics:

Luckily, I was just tall enough...

My favorite picture... Stealing a kiss on the MAX on the way home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the crazy thing is this stuff is coming back in style!!!! I could have saved my jeans with the holes in the knees (if my big fat butt would still fit in them) I wonder if aqua net is still less than a dollar a can?