Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend Wrap-Up

I spent a lot of time cleaning this weekend. I didn't do everything on my list, but here's how far I got on each item:

  1. Clear out my clutter - I had 4 piles of clutter to get rid of. I filed, recycled, organized and threw away enough to be down to one manageable pile that I can tackle this week.
  2. Wash laundry and put away clothing - Navigator helped me with this one. We have only a few things that still need to be ironed. Otherwise, no more laundry to be done.
  3. Figure out how to get the rack on my bike to work - I didn't get to this one.
  4. Purchase panniers and a combination lock for my bike - nor did I get to this one.
  5. Buy my books - I bought 1 book at the PSU bookstore for $100 and 5 books from Amazon for $150.
  6. Clear out the clutter in Navigator's storage unit - Didn't get around to this one.
  7. Move the desk to the third bedroom - Didn't get to do this one.
  8. Create and organize a nice study area in third bedroom - Third bedroom is clean and orgazined, but not necessarily a study area just yet.
  9. Move the wedding gifts from the shed to Navigator's storage unit - Wedding gifts still in shed, but at least they are organized.
  10. Finish writing thank-you notes for wedding gifts - Thank you notes ordered and on their way.
I think that I got the bulk of the work done this weekend. This week I'll be working on that last pile, as well as organizing my craft boxes. My yarn is out of control and I don't know where all my soap making supplies are. I need to get all that organized before September since I'll have a month break between summer & fall term to work on Christmas gifts.

One week until classes begin!! I'm so excited!

No comments: